A 2% conversion premium above the local bank determined mid-market rate is imposed on the foreign currency transaction. Example: If your home country is Singapore and you are charging 1000 JPY, assuming the prevailing mid-market JPY/SGD rate is 81.59, the transacted amount of 1000 JPY is converted to SGD at 83.22.
Articles in this section
- What currencies are supported by HitPay?
- What are the payment methods available to paying customers using the HitPay Platform?
- When does my money get credited to my bank account?
- Can I export my transaction details?
- What are the foreign currency conversion charges?
- Can our business avail discounted transaction rates for higher volumes?
- Can a single HitPay account be used simultaneously in multiple devices?
- Is there a maximum transaction amount that can be charged through HitPay?