Watch this demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LllSvD3kuyI&ab_channel=HitPay
With the recurring payment link, you now have the ability to create and customize your own recurring plans page. This page can be tailored to your business by selecting which plans to display, the data required from the customer, the URL slug, and the redirect URL after a successful transaction. Once customized, the page can be shared with customers who can then subscribe to any available plans.
Below are the steps involved in creating the recurring plans page:
Step 1. Navigate to Recurring Plans > Plans:
Step 2. Add a new plan:
- Click on the Add New Plan button
- Fill in the plan details, including the name, description, billing cycle (monthly, quarterly, annually), and price.
- Select "Public" for your plan status to make it visible to customers.
- Choose the start date option:
- Sign-up Date: The first charge will initiate immediately upon customer sign-up.
- Customer-Selected Date: Customers can choose their preferred start date.
- Fixed Date: The charges will occur on a fixed day of each month
- (Optional) If your plan has a fixed term, specify the number of times you will charge the customer under "Times to be Charged."
- Click on the Save Plan button
Step 3. Customize your Recurring Plans Page
- Click on the pencil icon to customize link
- Customize the URL slug to make it more memorable and easier to share.
- Choose the redirect URL after a successful transaction (Optional)
- Choose to collect phone number or address from your customers
- Click Save Changes
Step 4. Preview Your Page
Preview your changes by clicking on the Preview button to see how your recurring plans page will look to your customers:
Step 5. Share Your Recurring Plans Page
If you are satisfied with your page, simply copy the URL of the page and share it with your customers via email, social media, or any other communication channels.
Step 6. Share a Individual Plan
To share an individual plan, simply find the plan and click on the "Share" button. From there, you have the option to either copy the URL or share it directly on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail
That's it! If you would like to learn more about how to manage your subscriptions, please visit help center at How to create and manage recurring billing subscriptions.